Tree Trimming & Pruning Services in Lansdale, PA
TREE PRUNING, ALSO KNOWN AS TREE TRIMMING, IS THE SELECTIVE REMOVAL OF TREE LIMBS. THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO PRUNE OR TRIM TREE LIMBS.
- Dead or damaged limbs
- Weak or diseased limbs
- Crossing or rubbing branches can cause wounds for disease or insect damage
- Low hanging limbs interfering with riding mower, clearance for parking or walking
- Tree limbs dropping debris on driveway, sidewalk or near areas for entertaining as in the patio or swimming pool
- Dangerous limbs too close to structures
- “Raise” the canopy or “limbing up” to allow light through the tree for grass growth; provide greater road visibility
- Tree growth interfering with satellite reception
- To enhance a scenic view
Landis Tree Service & Landscaping specializes in trimming or pruning your trees and bushes. Our many years of tree climbing and bucket work experience has provided us with the ability to handle any size tree or bush safely and in a timely manner. Whether your tree is growing through the power lines or hanging over your home, you can rest assured our crew will complete the job without causing any damage to your property. When we are finished with the job, you property will be clean of any debris and ready for your family to play. Your perfectly trimmed trees and shrubs will add rejuvenated beauty to the exterior of your property.